Part of CAILBA's mandate is to constantly create and offer value back to you, the members. In this section, you will gain access to materials offered only to our members. Not a member? Join us
What Does CAILBA Offer its Membership?
As a CAILBA member, you will be directly involved in shaping important issues to keep the MGA community strong and united in the face of industry changes. CAILBA gives you the invaluable opportunity to network with over 100 member companies through CAILBA’s seminars and speak face-to-face to members and industry experts at the annual CAILBA National Conference & AGM.
- To foster and expand the responsible and effective distribution of life and health insurance and related financial services for the benefit of the brokers, agents, companies and consumers that are serviced by agencies;
- To increase the knowledge of members regarding the lawful, efficient and profitable applications of technology and systems for agency management;
- To promote practices, regulations, and legislation in the best interest of life brokerage agencies, producing agents and to better serve consumers;
- To provide a legally constituted medium through which members may deal with common concerns and co-ordinate their collective efforts;
- To work with other organizations in the interest of the insurance industry.
Code of Conduct